Whether you are able to give $10 or $10,000, your tax-deductible donation supports KAMP’s entire operation!
As a completely volunteer-led program, we rely on the generosity of donors like you. Your gracious support helps KAMP in so many ways, and allows us to grow our community-based learning efforts through:
- Mentoring high school youth in classrooms all throughout San Diego County
- Developing and facilitating lesson plans tailored to high school students, college students, and community members
- Hosting KAMP’s signature community events: HS FilGrad, Open Mics, and Educational Dialogues
- Supporting KAMP’s internal programs like leadership development workshops and staff retreats
- Collaborating and building partnerships with other local progressive groups
- Attending, presenting, and networking at professional educational conferences
- Working with our organizational staff to research and improve our program effectiveness, enhance our marketing and visibility, and/or develop our capacity for year-round fundraising
Because we have a small staff, we are resourceful and promise to make every dollar count.