Thank you for your interest in KAMP’s Community Workshops!
We’re excited for this opportunity to create a dynamic learning space around Filipinx American Studies with you and your group. KAMP Mentors are generally able to do requested community workshops with enough advanced notice. Our workshops typically run 60 – 90 minutes.
When filling out the workshop request form, please consider our Community Workshop Guidelines:
- Workshop requests should be submitted at least 3 weeks before the intended workshop date.
- Ensure at least 10 participants will attend the workshop.
- Specify the date, time frame, and location for the workshop. If a location is needed, please let us know ASAP.
- Specify the audio/visual/technical capacity of the location, i.e. projector, screen, mics, adapters, etc.
- All KAMP workshops and classroom visits should include at least 2 Mentors.
- Mentors will create and provide all handouts and teaching tools for the workshop, unless other arrangements are made.
Kindly direct additional questions and concerns to kampsd[@]gmail[.]com with subject header “Community Workshop Request Inquiry.”