You already know what’s up. KAMP is made up entirely of volunteers. Does KAMP’s work resonate with you? Even just a tiny bit?
If it does, we hope you consider making a donation. $1, $5, $7 — we thank you for every cent.
At this time, the majority of our revenue comes from donations. Asking for donations on a regular basis is not ideal for us. We would much rather spend our time focusing on work that fulfills our mission, vision, and goals in more direct ways. (Chances are, you agree! ?) Please know we are working toward building a more sustainable funding model for KAMP, but for now, donations continue to drive our work.
Here are some of the ways that KAMP plans to pay donations forward over the next year:
- Office supplies/materials for monthly Lesson Plans
- Photocopies of handouts for 200+ high school students
- Office supplies/materials for monthly Educational Dialogues
- Light refreshments for monthly Educational Dialogues
- Photocopies of handouts and brochures for 100+ workshop and conference attendees at local colleges and universities
- Digital marketing, to increase reach in San Diego community
- KAMP merchandise, to sell at community events
- San Diego Filipina/o/x High School Graduation in May 2018
- Food and refreshments
- Digital marketing
- Decor materials
- Office supplies
- Printing event programs
- Student gifts
- Teacher gifts
? Leadership Development & Retention
- Overnight Winter Retreat for up to 20 volunteer mentors and staff in January 2018
- KAMP Giveaways, to boost volunteer morale and raise awareness about KAMP’s work to youth and community members
Research & Development
- Tools and Software that will help us to assess KAMP’s impact in relation to our mission, vision, goals, and intended outcomes
To support KAMP, click “Donate” on our website here.